Okay, here I am. Whew. I did some things though, so be proud.
- Blog Again. A post. Yeppers.
- Edit my MG Novel. A few changes, but there will be more since I submitted it to my writer’s group.
- Enter at least 2 writing contests. No progress here either.
- Regularly attend my writer’s group. I almost forgot. We were watching Squid Game when my phone reminded me. Whew!
- Bonus Goal: Write the sequel to my MG fantasy during NaNoWriMo. At least it’s still October, right?
An itty bitty baby does keep you busier than you think. Remember in college when you had all the time in the world somehow? I feel like I did. I could play Diablo until the wee hours of the morning and still have enough time to get my homework done. Ah, Diablo. The good old days. Ah, video games. The good old days.
What are you missing about your good old days? Are you hitting your goals? Let me know!